Photograph of Santa Clara County court house and Hall of Records, San Jose, ca.1905. The building is about five-stories tall and features Greek or Romanesque architecture. Wide steps lead up to the large portico entrance supported by six columns. "justitiæ dedicata" is embossed on the wall directly below the large pediment above the portico. To the right of the court house is the Hall of Records. About the same height as the court house, this buiding features arched windows. A wide set of steps lead to the arched entryway into the building. Several palms decorate the surrounding area near the building.