Photograph of the exterior view of Sonoma County Court House, before April 18, 1906. A tall stairway leads up to the portico entrance to the building. The three-story building features decorative statues above the pediments on the roof. There's a dome tower near the center of the building. The yard surrounding the building is well manicured and decorated with an assortment of trees and plants. Several horse-drawn carriages are parked along the sidewalk in front of the building. Other buildings are visible in the background.; The building was completely destroyed during the Great 1906 San Francisco Earthquake (April 18, 1906).