Photograph of a detailed view of the porch of "The Bottle House", a house made of bottles near Rhyolite, Nevada, ca.1915. A sign that reads " The Bottle House / Preserved as a Historical Relic by the Beatty Improvement Association / Restored January 1925 by the Famous Players-Lasky Corp. / Paramount Pictures. / Do Not Molest." is affixed over the one of the front doors visible from the porch, while walls to the left and at center are evidently made of unbroken bottles and mortar. The large ends of the bottles face out, making cylindrical bricks. The post which supports the porch's overhang is partially visible in the right foreground.