Photograph of a wash drawing (watercolor painting?) depicting the exterior of the Mission Santa Barbara, ca.1850. People can be seen on the steps of the mission's church, which features arched double-doors that appear to be made out of wrought-iron. A rose window is positioned directly above them, while two bell towers flank the steps to either side, each topped by a cross. The one-story cloister extends to the left from the mission, a second-story annex rising above the terracotta-tiled main roof to its right side. A small, darkly colored shack can be seen in the far right in front of the mission.