Photograph of the exterior view of Mission Santo Domingo (or Mission San Domingo), Baja California, Mexico, (or Arizona) ca.1880. Two house-like structures make up the corner of the mission. Dilapidated walls extend outward from these structures. Trails (or lines) cut into the grass fields surrounding the mission.; "Dominican, 1775. Moved to present site in 1782. Stone foundations, adobe ruins. Founded at the outlet of the Santo Domingo arroyo near the large red rock, the water supply dwindled, and the site was moved to the present ruins about five miles up the arroyo. The arroyo is just North of present day Colonia Guerrero." -- unknown author.