Photograph of the exterior view of the Court House in Riverside, ca.1910. The classical revival style, two-story building has a wide portico supported by proto-ionic columns. The façade of the building is symmetric. Two wings (left and right), supported by columns, extend from the portico. The building is adorned with Roman (or Greek) moldings, which outline the walls just below the roof, the areas above the windows, and the pediments above windows and doors. About 5 duplicate statues of three women in togas are situated above the pediments of the doors and windows on the first floor. A statue of "Lady of Justice", wearing a toga and holding a spear and scale, and two other females kneeling besides her (possibly Law and Truth?) are perched on each of the four tower-like platforms on the roof. "Erected A.D. 1903" is embossed at the center of the building near the roof. "Riverside County Court House" is embossed above the portico.