Photograph of the Professor Judson's College of Fine Arts building at the University of Southern California (U.S.C.), Garvanza, Los Angeles, ca.1910. The two-story building has extended eaves, rectangular windows, ornamental arched curves below the roofs, and a covered balcony on the second floor. Walls, made of stone masonry, surround the lower portion of the building. A seal, attached to the side of the building, reads: "the Los Angeles College of Fine Arts, U.S.C.". In the center of the seal is a figure of a Greek man. The lawn is covered with thick grass. Several bushes and several trees can be seen scattered across the lawn.