Photographs of hikers (or prospectors) posing in front of Wigleeva, a Havasupai (Yavasupai) god and goddess, Cataract Canyon (also known as Havasu Canyon), 1898. A man and a woman standing next to their white mule are posing in front of Wigleeva, two stone pillars situated on top of the canyon walls, seen in the distance. The canyon walls have visible horizontal layers. The base of the canyon walls is strewn with large rocks. Brushes cover the sandy soil in the foreground.; "Wigleeva (also wii'igliva, or wii gl'iiv) is a double stone monument located in Supai, which is 300 feet deep in Havasu Canyons. This remarkable site is made up of Supai Sandstone. The Havasupai people revere the Wigleeva for they believe it stands over them and protects them." -- unknown author.; "Havasuw 'Baaja, the people of the blue green waters, are the traditional guardians of the Grand Canyon. Related to the Yuman, the Havasupai have from the beginning, inhabited the Grand Canyon and its environs. By 1919 with the establishment of the Grand Canyon National Park, the Tribe was restricted to 518 acres, 5 miles wide and 12 miles long in a side canyon. The Tribe has since had returned to them 188,077 acres of their former homelands which makes up their reservation today. The Havasupai Reservation is located in Coconino County, at the southwest corner of the Grand Canyon National Park. The nearest community to the Reservation is Peach Springs, 64 miles southwest from Hualapai Hilltop. The Havasupai Reservation consists of plateau country, dissected with deep, scenic canyons characteristic of the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River. Havasu (Cataract) Canyon, now the permanent home of the Havasupai Indian Tribe, is internationally known for its blue water and spectacular water falls adorned with travertine columns, shelves and skirts. Topography of the plateau areas varies from rolling, gentle slopes, to escarpments of outcrops of the Kaibab Limestone." -- unknown author.