Photograph of the boarded-up side entrance to the quadrangle at Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa (or Mission San Juan Bautista?), ca.1905-1908. The boarded-up entrance, at right, is in an adobe wall with several cracks. The roof of the section of the building with the entrance has a pitched roof. Flashing runs along the intersection of the roof with the adjacent brick wall of another section of the building (at left). The soffit of its roof is also visible. There is much low vegetation in the foreground, while the top of a large tree is visible beyond the roof of the lower section of building.