Photograph of ruins showing door and windows of Mission Santa Margarita, ca.1906. Stucco, almost completely fallen from the walls, exposes the stone and mortar construction of the arched entry at center which is lined up, in this perspective, with another arched entry visible through the first. Arched windows flank the entry in the foreground, one on each side. The ground is littered with debris from the eroding structure. Part of a bench or other wooden structure is visible in the background through the second entryway. There is no roof remaining.