Photograph from the west of the front and side of the Vallejo Church and cloister of Mission San Francisco Solano de Sonoma, ca.1904-1905. The cloiser, which is the oldest part of the Mission and has a tile roof, is visible at right. Stucco has fallen from most of the brick church. A square bell tower perched at the apex of the roof of the church and a utility pole in front of the cloister have been painted out of the image. The church was built by General Vallejo and was not physically joined to the Mission.