Photograph of the exterior view of Mission San Xavier del Bac, Tucson, Arizona, ca.1900. Two bell towers flank the main entry. The one on the left is stuccoed and has bells in it. The one on the right is bare brick and has no bells in it. Ornate stone carvings surround the entry and the balcony and door immediatly above. Four statues of stone figures are set in the wall around the entry. There are balustrades in front of the three visible second story doors. Bars are in the windows of the two visible first story windows.