Photograph of Mission San Juan de Agueyo from the left rear, San Antonio, Texas, 1898. In the extreme background, a bell tower is visible toward the front of the mission church. To the right of the bell tower, a large domed opening can be seen. In the foreground at left, a series of stone walls can be seen. There is no stucco on the adobe or stone walls. Along the side of the wall, a series of arched windows are visible. Along the frontal wall, a stone buttress is visible. This was the second mission in San Antonio.