Photograph of Mission San Xavier del Bac, Tucson, Arizona, ca.1905. Front of the mission. Two bell towers flank the main entry. The one on the left is stuccoed and has bells in it. The one on the right is bare brick and has no bells in it. Ornate stone carvings surround the entry and the balcony and door immediatly above. Four statues of stone figures are set in the wall around the entry. There are balustrades in front of some of the second story doors. A dome is visible toward the back of the church. A low flat roofed building with 3 windows and a door is connected to the church at right. Two men stand in the dirt road in front of the mission near a series of fence posts.