Photograph of the sacristy containing old vestments and relics at Mission San Gabriel, ca.1908. Sitting on a 3-section bureau at left which contains labelled drawers are two sculpted figures, two small wooden cabinets, and several books (two lying open). The ceiling is arched. There is an open door in the end of the room through which are visible a low brick wall, a tree, and part of a placard partially reading "The [...] Adm[...] Cit".... A large painting hangs over the door. A framed text hangs on the wall to the left of the door below which hangs a wooden frame bearing an open booklet. On the wall to the right of the door is a circular mirror in a round frame. Below the mirror, standing on the tiled floor is a wooden stand holding an open book. A metal urn with spigot sitting on a low wooden stool and a wooden bench stand next to the wall. Against the adjacent wall at right is another bench on which sits a book (..."Bans"...) and hangs a lace robe.