Photograph of a drawing by A.B. Dodge (not? A.F. Harmer) of the Mission Nuestra Senora de la Soledad (Our Lady of Solitude) (founded 7 October 1791), ca.1890. Northwest view of the church, at left, which has a cross at the apex of the peaked roof. Toward the back of the church a long low building with a covered porch and tiled roof extends to the right. A wagon, three horses, and a donkey are in the clearing formed by the "L" of the two buildings. Two people stand nearby. Four crosses which mark graves are visible in the cemetery to the left of the church. Puffy clouds move over the mountains in the distance.