Photograph of a general view from the west end of Mission San Fernando, California, ca.1875. A long series of arches support the tile roof over the exterior corridor which runs the length of the building. Some of the stucco has fallen from the bricks at the end of the building and from the feet of the colums supporting the arches. A single chimney sticks up out of the roof. Two wagons are stored in the corridor. A thick square wood post sticks up out of the ground in the foreground. Part of a wood fence is visible at left. Trees are visible in the background at right.