Photograph of Mission San Francisco de Asis (Dolores) from the side after an earthquake, ca.1908-1910. The mission was founded October 9, 1776. Pillars dominate the front of the church. A cross is at the apex of the roof of the church. Along the right side of the mission, noticeable cracks can be seen. Near the roof of the structure, a deep crack can be seen. Further down along the side, large patches of wall have cracked or are no longer present. A sidewalk runs along the front of the church. A short flight of stairs leads up the side of the mission. Several dwellings, three-stories high, are visible in the background adjacent to the sidewalk.