Photograph of Mission San Francisco de Asis (Dolores), showing close-up view of mission, ca.1900. At center, the large mission can be seen. A cross can be seen at the apex of the roof, while columns and bells decorate the frontal façade above the entryway. To the left, a small cemetery is visible surrounded by a low, iron fence. To the right, a large brick structure can be seen. Trees and other buildings are visible in the background. Mountains can be seen in the distant background. Located on "del Laguna de los Dolores". Dedicated October 9, 1776.