Photograph of Mission San Francisco de Asis (Dolores), showing the front of the mission and cemetery, ca.1887. Slightly to the right, the large mission can be seen. A cross can be seen at the apex of the roof, while large columns and bells decorate the outer façade above the central entryway. To the left, a small cemetery surrounded by a low, iron fence can be seen. To the far right, another building is visible. Trees and other buildings are visible in the background. Mountains can be seen in the distant background.