Photograph of a group of 5 Mexican soldiers and two other men standing near the Mission bells at Torreón, Mexico, ca.1910. The soldiers are wearing ammunition belts slung across their chests and around their waists as they stand at attention, rifles with bayonets mounted at their sides, in front of two other men and a dog. The two large mission bells hang behind them from a large wooden crosspiece held up (at least on one end) in the crook of a timber. Behind the bells is a low stone wall and behind that is the side of a thatched building. At right, in the background, an adobe building is visible.; Originally, the name of the place where the photograph was taken was entered as Torin.