Photograph of an exterior view of an old church in Hornitos, Mariposa County, ca.1930. The lightly-colored wooden church sits on a foundation of brick with four brick pillars on each side. A Lightly-colored double door can be seen at center with a small window just above and a bell tower on the roof with a thin cross on top. A graveyard can be seen in the background amongst trees while a metal fence sits in the foreground lined with grass and weeds.; Photo print reads "Bright with new paint and with new repairs the old church sits on top of a hill overlooking the town. In back is the graveyards. Some claim the church was built in 1861. Others think it was in 1868. It was painted and repaired in 1935 and probably is good for another seventy years".