Photograph of exterior of the Pacific Portland Cement Company's Plaster City Plant, showing automobiles in foreground, ca.1935. At center, the large rectangular building can be seen. Along the frontal face of the structure, two doorways are visible. Several small, rectangular panes of glass line each doorway. Four rectangular windows are also visible near the front of the building, but only two of them are partially open. Along the side of the building on the right, sixteen rectangular windows can be seen lining the structure. Along the base of the building, patches of tall grass are visible beside small pipes and a single barrel. A narrow layer has been added at the apex of the sloped roof. Windows can be seen lining this narrow layering. To the left of the building, a partial view of another structure is seen. In the immediate foreground, two automobiles sit parked in front of the building. In the extreme foreground, patches of tall grass are seen.