Photograph of exterior of unidentified 7500 kilowatt nuclear reactor, 1957. At center, the large perimeter and surrounding buildings of the nuclear power reactor can be seen. In the foreground at center, a rectangular building with a sloped roof is visible. A large doorway is seen on one side of the building, and a single window can be seen on the other visible side. The building sits adjacent to a large chain link fence that forms a large square perimeter around the equipment. A small hole in the ground is visible near the corner of the fence, and a small wooden plank is seen partially under the fence to the left of the hole. To the left of the building, a large cylindrical tank is visible. To the left of the tank, a series of smaller cylindrical tanks connected by various pipes can be seen. In the background within the perimeter, various other pipes, boxes, and cylindrical tanks can be seen atop metallic platforms connected by stairwells and ladders. To the left, a series of generators and electrical equipment is visible. To the far left, a partial view of a small building is seen. In the extreme background, a group of large structures sits adjacent to a narrow road beside a rocky slope.