Photograph of exterior of a sand and gravel plant, ca.1928. To the left, a large partially-formed building can be seen. Five large entrances can be seen at the base of the building. Numerous panels and exposed support beams can be seen on the exterior of the building. To the left of the base, a wheeled machine holding a metallic crane arm extends towards the building. As the building grows in height, only the portion near the right of the building grows vertically. At this top section of the building, a small structure with two visible windows can be seen. Near the base of the building to the right, a large metallic conveyor is attached to a mall tower to the far right. The tower is supported by four large legs at its base. A metallic stairwell is attached to the side of the tower and curves around the structure. Visible support beams line all sides of the small tower. In the extreme background on the right, a small building with several windows lining its side can be seen. On the left, a tall building is also visible. A large mountain range can be seen in the far distance.