Photograph of signs in Bridgeport in Amador County, ca.1930. At center three independent signs are visible attached to the side of a wooden wall. One sign, which reads, "1 Mile to Bridgeport, the Coolest Place on the Road, Kilgore & Widder" is long, made of wood, and attached to the top portion of the wall. Below the first sign are two rectangular signs with one placed above the other. The top sign reads, "For Quality and Service" while the sign below it reads, "Eat at Lone Restaurant". To the left of those signs is a small metal sign which reads, "Game Refuge No Hunting". At the bottom is a wooden fence while wooden planks are visible on the ground on the other side of the fence and below the wooden wall. A portion of a structure is visible attached to the wooden wall. Trees are visible in the background. Photoprint reads: "Sign on the road to Drytown. It probably dates back to the time when automobile club signs were unknown".