Photograph of the entrance to the Lockwood Auto Camp, April 1928. A dirt driveway leads from the foreground to the background at center. A two-story grocery store can be seen on the left side of the driveway, and large palm trees can be seen on both sides. An automobile can be seen parked under an overhang in the background at center. Small cabins can be seen further in the distance, just in front of a line of tall trees. A concrete sidewalk borders an unpaved street in the foreground.; Legible signs include, from left: "Try our delicious ice cream", "Lockwood Auto Camp office", "Spartan Grocers", "Groceries Vegetables, Cigars, Cigarettes", "Kodak Films Developing & Printing 24 Hour Service", and "Laundry".