Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission San Francisco Solano de Sonoma after the earthquake of 1906. The mission is pictured to the left, along the unpaved road in the foreground, its roofs collapsing in several spots. The main chapel stands farthest left, a short bell tower extending from its roof and apparently unharmed. One-story, secondary buildings, which appear to be the cloisters, stand farther right, their walls unharmed in light of their roofs. A wrought-iron fence surrounds what appears to be a small ranch-style home farthest to the right, separated from the mission.