Photograph of a view of an unidentified fishing club, perhaps ¿The Crag¿, ca.1910-1920. In the center, a partially visible two-story residence can be seen behind a few trees. An awning protrudes from the building¿s roof which is supported by pillars made of cemented stones. In the foreground, a small dirt road is visible that leads to the front of the dwelling. Vegetation surrounds the site and a hilltop is viewable behind the club, in the background.; The back of the photoprint reads: ¿Probably `The Crag¿. See `The O¿Melveny and Myers Collection.¿¿.