Photograph of an airplane parked at Rogers Airport with Rogers Aircraft Incorporated building in the background, ca.1922. The airplane sits facing the right in the foreground, bearing the emblem of a star with wings on its side. Behind it stands the "Rogers Aircraft Inc." building bearing the same logo. The ground is bare of grass, and a few trees and metal towers can be seen in the background. Airplane shown may have been manufactured by the company. Rogers Airport was at Wilshire Boulevard and Crescent Street (now Fairfax). Emory H. Rogers acquired the field from Syd Chaplin in 1920. The Chaplin/Rogers airport was in an oil field, that's why oil towers can be barely seen in the background.