Photograph of the ruins of the Mission San Antonio de Padua, Tulare County, ca.1884. The adobe main building of the mission stands two stories tall to the right, the cross at the peak of its roof leaning precariously. Both the spackle on this building and the patio around the cloisters that extend to the left is all but gone, revealing the bricks. The terracotta-tiled roofing of the patio has collapsed inward towards the center, and rubble is visible in a large pile past the archways. A few overgrown bushes stand at the extreme left, and to the right. The remains of approximately nine short wooden posts in the foreground can also be seen. Compare to: CHS-7718. Photo shows a similar view of the mission in minor disrepair.