Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission San Jose de Guadalupe (St. Joseph of Guadalupe), showing the south end of the cloister, ca.1900. Six people are pictured on the porch of the adobe cloisters at center, which seem in disrepair. The entrance behind them shows a set of double doors, however, as the building extends to the left, single doors are pictured spaced evenly apart from one another. The porch is shaded by the roofs eaves, which are covered in terracotta tile. A dirt clearing is pictured in front. Picture file reads: "From stereo made by Kemp and Klint Terrill (?)" and "California Legislature met here in 1849.".