Photograph of the California National Guard Air Unit hangars, on April 1925. The hangars are a double-structure connected by a small office-like area in between. Several aircrafts can be seen in the right hangar, while a few automobiles are visible in the left. In front of the hangars stand four men in a semi-circle. An automobile is parked at the corner of the right hangar. To the right is a stretch of land lined with trees. The image has been edited to the right with red markings made. "These hangars are the property of the U.S. Air Service and are in use by the National Guard of California's Air Unit. Major C.C. Moosely, in white shirt." The men are apparently checking out the site for aeronautic conditions, for a mooring mast site and also for availability for air shows.