Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission San Antonio de Padua, ca.1876. The patio of the adobe mission is pictured to the left, the eaves of its terracotta roof hanging over the cloister doors. The two-story main mission building is pictured to the right farther in the background, with three archways along its lower floor and a bell visible through a porthole in its upper floor. A makeshift post-and-rail fence is pictured cutting vertically towards the camera at center. The rest of the ground appears dry and dusty. Picture file card reads: "N.H. Read copy of Watkins.".