Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission Francis de Asis (Dolores) after the earthquake, showing a funeral procession in front, San Francisco, ca.1906. The two-story Romanesque building of the mission is pictured at center, a column flanking the arched doorway to either side. Four horse-drawn coaches stand in the road out front, the second from the left a lightly-colored hearse. To the right, the gothic architecture of the cathetral has collapsed, rubble pouring from its doorway. A streetlamp is visible in the right foreground.