Photograph of lithograph depicting a panoramic view of the Mission Francis de Asis (Dolores), ca.1900. Horsemen and other ranchers are pictured walking through a network of post-and-rail fencing with a complex of buildings visible behind them. A corral is picture in the right background, where two American flags fly. One rancher at center holds a rifle out in the air while a horse-drawn cart makes its way towards him. Short, twisted trees stand in the foreground behind two men. Picture file card reads: "Lithograph printed in 'The First Half-Centry of St. Ignatius Church'".