Photograph of the cemetery at the Mission Francis de Asis (Dolores), San Francisco, ca.1865. The cemetery is shown from above, separated from the road by a picket fence, stretching from the right foreground to the left background, a clapboarded building at its center. Many of the graves are enclosed by wrought-iron fencing, and one particular grave at the bottom right corner appears to be a military or fireman's grave, emblazoned with the images of gaffs and ladders. Mountains and a second, similar clapboarded building are visible in the background. Picture file card reads: "By Houseworth" and "View of Casey's monument in right hand corner.".