Photograph of Pacific Electric Company Slauson Junction station, ca.1920-1930. At center, the large Slauson Junction station is visible surrounded by four rectangular columns. Two columns are visible at the center of the image, and another column is seen on each side of the station. The tiled roofs of each column stretch out beyond the width of the column and hang out to its sides. At center, a small section of the rectangular column is seen sitting on a darkly-colored, Romanesque column. Wooden beams and rafters are visible connecting each of these side columns to the main building. Along the wooden beams near the roofs of the columns, miniature American flags can be seen. Similarly, a large American flag is visible atop the roof of the main building. Along the base of the main building, three windows and a single doorway can be seen. A small bench is visible to the right. To the right of the building, a workbench piled with a stack of wood is seen. In the extreme background, several trees and various vegetation are visible.