Photograph of an exterior view of the Pacific Electric Hill Street station prior to 1924 reconstruction, ca.1920. The station is located between Fourth Street and Fifth Street above a series of tracks going in multiple directions. At least ten pillars are holding up the long station awning which stretches the length of the image. A sign hanging from the awning reads "Cars for Hollywood [?] San Fernando Valley Points Leave [?] Station". Underneath are a series of windows and ledges, which appear to be where tickets can be purchased. A banner on a fence below reads "Iron Horse". A number of city buildings can be seen in the background, including a "Hotel Mun[?]". Duplicate picture file card reads "Great Western Power Company truck with banner on side advertising Electric Week".