Photograph of passenger car tire presses being installed at the B. F. Goodrich factory in Los Angeles, ca.1955. Rows of new presses are lined up at center as two men on a step ladder are welding them in place. In the foreground at right, two men are looking at a map of the factory. Overhead, metal rafters and pipes can be seen. Florescent lights are suspended from the rafters. The presses all have the letters "NRM" on them.; Part of a six million dollar expansion program, the presses were intended to boost tire output at the factory by fifty percent. They produced tupless tires and conventional tires for both 14" and 15" wheel. One of the most modern types of curing presses, the Anto Form equipment featured the curing bag as part of the press.