Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission Francis de Asis (Dolores), showing a sidewalk, San Francisco, May 15, 1906. The arched entranceway to the mission is shown at center, flanked to either side by two columns. From what can be seen, its terracotta-tiled roof seems to be in disrepair. The paneled double doors are shut. Spackle is beginning to crack off of the building's façade. To the left, a cemetery is cordoned-off by wrought-iron-and-stone fence. A similar fence extends from the right side of the building as well, showing what appears to be a garden in which a ladder sits. The visible side of the mission is sided with clapboard. A sidewalk stands in front, the road still dirt beyond it.