Photograph of a Pacific Electric car stopped near the Slauson Tower, 1910. The tower is at left and is a two-story wooden building with windows all around the top story and a small wooden door on the bottom floor. A wooden staircase leads upstairs at left. The railway car is at right and bears the word "Watts" and the number 246. Several passengers are disembarking the vehicle at left. There are two sets of empty railroad tracks at right, in addition to the tracks on which the car is traveling. The Pacific Electric Whittier line left the main line at this point, and the tower was still in use as of April 25, 1962.