Photograph of an "electric bleeder", used to reheat the water in sixty oil wells belonging to C. C. M. Oil Company in Fellows, California, May 28, 1932. There is a large cylindrical structure with metal scaffolding around it. There are two ladders, a long one going up the back side and a shorter one that ends about half way up the left side. There is a door under the second ladder that is open to reveal a large valve. There is another smaller cylinder on the left that has a pipe leading out to the ground. There is a long pipeline leading from the large tank to the right edge of the image and being held up by thin metal poles.