Photograph of a line of Pacific Electric cars at the Seventh Street and Central Street stop in Los Angeles, ca.1907. Five cars are linked together at center. They are all dark vehicles with entrances at the front and back. The first, third, and fifth cars in the line have long metal arms attached to overhead power lines. Three men in uniforms can be seen standing at various points along the train. In the background, a large brick building is visible at right, and an extensive network of utility wires and poles can be seen at center and left. The car at right is number 349. Photoprint reads: "349 and train when new at 7th and Central shops in Los Angeles. These cars later became 800-929 class, scrapped in 1940-41. 2nd and 4th cars are trailers".