Photograph of a view of a steam locomotive in front of the Santa Anita Railroad Station and Post Office, July 6, 1906. The engine is at right and is pulling a long line of Pullman cars. The station is adjacent to the tracks at left and is a two-story brick building with decorative wood moldings. A second-story balcony looks out over the train tracks. A large crowd of people is gathered near the tracks at left, waiting to board the train. The right side of the tracks is bordered by a line of palm trees. Built in 1885, the station was dismantled and rebuilt at Los Angeles County Arboretum.