Photograph of an exterior of the Southern Glass Company, ca.1930. A darkly colored one-story building sits in the center with three cars parked facing the building. A sign that reads, "Southern Glass Company" stands on the roof above a door to the building. To the right, a long warehouse is visible on the side with a large rectangular doorway open and a car parked to the left of the door way. In the background, larger buildings are visible while a telephone pole extends through the image in the right foreground.