Photograph of an exterior view of the Associated Meat Company, ca.1925. To the right of center, a brick building with "Associated Meat Co. of California" written on the side sits at the end of a large paved space with cars parked towards the buildings. To the left, two lightly colored smaller buildings stand in front of a water tower and an elevated platform. The buildings have two main entryways that read "Laundry" and "Engine Room". Two smokestacks protrude out of the buildings to the left while three wires extend out of the buildings and off the image to the right of center.