Photograph of Power House No.2 as it appeared before the St. Francis Dam disaster of March 12, 1928, ca.1926. A building with long rectangular windows sits at the bottom of a hillside with two pipes extending out of its rear and up the hill. A transmission tower stands in front of the right side of the building while lush trees can be seen surrounding the edifice. A darkly colored building that appears to be a house sits to the left between two trees. The land surrounding the buildings is sparsely covered in shrubbery.