Photograph of two hydroelectric generators in Power House No. 2, ca.1926. Two similar cylindrical machines sit on a barren concrete floor in the center. The machine to the left sits in the foreground while the one to the right is in the background. The machines are darkly colored metallic structures with rectangular holes on the base and circular holes in the middle. A meter with three circular gages stands on a thick post in front of the machine while a complicated control device sits to the side. This device contains wheels, gages, and pumps that all stand on a rectangular base. Light shines in through long rectangular on two walls surrounding the machines.