Photograph of an interior view of the Thermador Electrical Manufacturing Company, 1953. To the right, two legs of metal form a V on top of a rectangular base. Thick metal extends out of the base to form a support for a rod that is attached to a large wheel. There are two gears attached to the rod with metal links extending down and connecting to the base. A large ventilation funnel hangs atop this device. Piles of wood are to the left while large machines can be seen in the background. The machines look like a mess of wires and levers on the visible side. In the far background, a loading door is open on the left. Back of photograph reads, "6. Press Department."